Headlining the Festival’s free programming concert series, the legendary Downchild Blues Band featuring Dan Aykroyd will perform on a closed down Bloor Street, opening weekend, Saturday, June 22. Other special guests include Paul Shaffer, David Wilcox, Kenny Neal, Gene Taylor and more! Also don’t miss the Queen of Gospel, Shirley Caesar and emcee Shad, as they perform on Sunday, June 23 on Bloor Street.
The hub of the Festival returns to Bloor-Yorkville this summer with more music when it takes over from June 21 – June 30. Featuring over 175 free concerts spread across 10 days, experience the best in jazz from Toronto, across the country and around the world.
To see the complete schedule of free performances, visit any of these venues below.
- TD Mainstage on Cumberland St.
- OLG Stage on Hazelton Ave.
- Village of Yorkville Park – Roaming Bands
- TD Mainstage on Bloor St.
- TD Side Stage on Bloor St.
- TD Acoustic Zone on Bloor St.
- Church of the Redeemer
- Victoria College Chapel
- Mill Street Late-Night Jam at Proof Bar
- Gatsby, Windsor Arms Hotel
- Hemingway’s Restaurant